Creating your Supabase project.
To be able to use Supaboost, you will need to create your own Supabase project first.
Go to https://supabase.com to create your project
From here, you can decide if you want to use GitHub or create a new account with Email & Password
Once you have confirmed your emailadress, you can then create the project!
On the dashboard, select + New project
In the page that opens, set the following information:
- Organization: You personal organization.
- Name: Name of the project.
- Database Password: We strongly suggest generating the password. As this adds additional security. If you let Supabase generate, make sure you store the password somewhere safe.
- Region: This could be any region you prefer. Usually it's advised to select a region where you frontend will also be hosted. EU > EU // NA > NA
- Pricing Plan: Keep it a Free - $0/month for now.
Congratulations! You have created your first Supabase project.
To be able to connect to your Supabase dashboard later, make sure you store the following information:
- Anon Public
- Service Role -- Never share this with anyone!